Caledonia Communication Corporation is hiring sales execs for our two stations - WSTX FM 100.3 and WSTX AM 970!
Candidates must live in the St. Thomas/St. John district and have selling experience, preferably in media.
• Maintain and build strong relationships with new and existing clients; Identify and solicit new business through prospecting and cold calling
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving
billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales
• Follow FCC regulations, station and company policies.
• Computer literate
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling
principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Flexible and highly motivated
Email your resume to